The CBFFA is excited again this year to partner with SEFL to provide an excellent education opportunity for brokers, forwarders, and NVOCC’s. The SEFL Charleston Team will provide a tour of their facility, lunch, and a LTL seminar. Managers and administrators responsible for managing and routing domestic LTL freight will learn…
- How the SEFL CHS facility operates
- How SEFL interacts daily with the brokerage community
- What you can do to insure a seamless pick-up and delivery process
- The importance of correct paperwork, NMFC Classifications, Density, Weight & Inspections, Cubic Capacity, and Claims
- Challenges LTL motor carriers are currently facing
- This is a great opportunity for any associates who are new to the industry!
With this being an afternoon session, guests will be able to see freight as it is being handled.